Total Pageviews

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Project 365- [EPIC FALIURE]

So on the 11/1/11 I decided to start my Project 365.
1 photo a day of something that impressed me during my daily routine- wake/ work/ school/ photography/ Home.

but for some strange reason things weren't so go from the get go. I find myself doing the same Monotonus activities EVERYDAY!


1st off it's the Addictive FACEBOOK. As soon as I get to the Office I drop my bag, boot the PC & log in- Also to Flickr too. Why? I don't know exactly but, 1: I use it as a Marketing tool for my photography, I'ce lost count of how many Jobs I have gotten from it.
 2: For me it's a source of inspiration both from my photography friends & people sharing Life Quotes & sayings, so it's an all round WIN WIN!
But as for the addiction part- whew! every time I think of it, I wish I were smart like Zukerberg. kmt!

2nd  day, wasn't too bad, I had a BIG Blunder. After getting out for lunch very late I had to wait almost 1FULL Hour to get some lunch, because the 2nd preparation wasn't ready. So, I had to drag my 1/2 dead body- dying from hunger- to another location & buy BORING FOOD!


there are not many option regarding Food where I work, so Most day I don't even buy lunch- which is Dangerous because I can get REALLY CRANKY when I havn't got anything to eat- but anyways....


the 3rd Day- I was Really getting into this. The entire day was a mess at the office, but anywho, I know I would recover in the evening because I was going out. I was to do a photoshoot for my groups 7 Deadly Sins Challenge- but the model didn't turn up "As Always" so they turned the camera on me- AGAIN! but anyways the photo didn't come out bad at all, just that My Set Director wan't please with me wearing socks on the shoot. lol


Photo by: Joel Finnigen
Set Director: Tanisha 'Atom' Ennis

NO THIS IS NOT MY 3rd 365 photo- this Is! 


I have been experimenting alot with Long exposure & I really like it- apart from rinsing out every bit Pixels from my 10MP DSLR, I like the mood it creates, the things the Camera see's that you can't.
that extra blue in the sky- that orange line on the horizon- also the effects of cars passing buy, you should try it.
Info:
ISO: 200 F/20 Shutter 30ses.

4th day I thought about getting a little more creative- learn't that from the Flickr Crew I went to our Weekly Youth Business Mixer. I like Drinks, a few every now and then, also know how to mix it well- I've Drunked Great Drinkers with only a few glasses of my Mixology lol.


I think the colors & the bokeh really sell this shot... but anyways there is never a need for no more improvement. Think I'm going to use this same concept for the Smirnoff Double Take Challenge something I have been shying away from for the longest while.

Day 5- I was at a Wedding.... not the best of ones, but it's a wedding anyways. Shooting with my partnet in Crime Joel Finnigen the wedding Ran VERY LATE! later than usual for me- 4HRS!! but anyway's, my job is to make the best of any situation & yes, once again I got some Nice photos in the Night- like this one:


Bride is happy Family is happy- I'm not too happy, Wedding went too late, but anyways, a Contract isn't complete until 1 party is unhappy- or something like that...

Day 6- My busy day. I do photoshoots mostly on weekends, this particular one was CRAZY! 
Over the past few months I pushed myself to learn & achieve something Huge. Observing the works from members of the Flickr Crew using a Technique I call Strobit.
Using Artificial lights to illuminate & shape a subject in dramatically. I have learn't a great deal from these guys & I challenged myself to achieve this for the new year.
However CRAZY that day went- the Results were most pleasing thanks to my model-  Caneile.
see the rest here

Day 7- Lots of Craziness happening in the Metropolis. The Transports Authority along with the Police a Recreating the Transport system, causing all sorts of confusion. But out of every bad there is some good- the Buses Ran Quiet  with all seated no Hassle.



DAY 8- I worked TIRELESSLY on something Even MORE Creative. Rigged up all my lights & my props & worked almost 2 1/2hrs till I finally got what I wanted.

Then- hell broke loose. Both of my Computers went Haywire on me- Tired Non stop for 2 weeks to repair it but finally this week I got the Sucker Running again kmt!

Did I say I HATE Computers- so Annoying, maybe I need to get a MAC.....................
not even music is on my PC all 190GB of photos.. :D


But I did Take my photos Each Day.... So Stay tuned :)

this is getting interesting- I'm so Excited *Borat Voice*

lol





No comments:

Post a Comment