Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

the resolution


11/1/11


today is the 11/1/11...... I always find these Date significant- “don't know how come the Chinese don't/ probly they do” but I always plan special things for these date.
1.Today I start my 365 Photo Challenge
2. I Launch my Fan Page
3. I FINALLY decided to BLOG. 
I’ve always thought BLOGGING was an Addiction though as people seem not to know what to post- so, often time their Entire Life winds up In a Digital Journal all over the “www” for other non-lifed Living Room Computer/ Laptop in bed people to read & share in their pity party.
*OOOPS! Did I say that?*
But anyways, as turned out that it's not- just like FACEBOOK..... It's not addicting... kinda… sorta….

Any-who this year for me it's a new year, time to try New thing- & experience the world from a different Point of view. Meeting new People, learning new things *Learn How to BLOG* & expand my minds’ eye just a little bit……….
Well maybe a lot....

“shut up you introvert!!” lol!!!


Jamie Barnett

3 comments:

  1. Well Jamie this is a start and i commend you for mustering the courage to do this. it is never easy but i'm sure a person of your popularity will fine great things to blog about. So don't be scared . let your voice be heard and share your thoughts. Hmmm i don't think blogging is an addiction its merely sentimental, so just give your self the chance to write. Trust me it is therapeutic. For your second blog, i think you should consider talking about your work ; photography and how it makes you feel. This will allow your fans to see the passion and love you have for your art. It would allow them to be able to connect with you on a deeper level.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks StAgEs!
    I do think alot & Hard. I've been told I'm an Ok writer, soo lets see where this goes....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this and like that you are trying your hand at blogging. follow Strobist he is very informative.

    ReplyDelete